Dr. Ausbüttel & Co. GmbH
Dr. Ausbüttel supports the German Doctors financially and with specialist know-how about professional wound care and with various marketing projects.
- Voluntary doctors have a useful tool kit available with the “Ambasador’s Folder” developed by Dr. Ausbüttel, which enables them to perform effective public relations for the German Doctors after their return from a mission abroad.
- Practical patch folders with attention-getting topics from our project countries help increase public familiarity with the German Doctors.
- Effective approaches to communication with voluntary doctors and ways of soliciting donations could be found out by setting up a discussion forum with former voluntary doctors.
- Dr. Ausbüttel regularly reports about the German Doctors‘ work, for example with letters and public-relations activities with the aim of increasing the public profile of the organization and donations among practicing physicians.
- Local colleagues are trained in wound care by a specialist during a training session on “Wound Care in Tropical Countries”.
mediserv bank GmbH
mediserv Bank GmbH is a private medical clearing house and has also been at home in the banking business since 2013. Its services in the areas of billing, sales and financial management as well as financial investments and credit offers are available to all those who work in the medical professions. Social commitment is part of the company's DNA and is a matter close to mediserv Bank's heart. No matter whether regional, national or international: mediserv Bank supports numerous initiatives and associations with its commitment - and since 2017 also the projects of the German Doctors, in particular the Kilifi project in Kenya.
KARL STORZ SE & Co. KG
The internationally leading provider of endoscopes, medical instruments, and equipment, as well as integrated concepts for operating rooms, has supported the German Doctors financially for many years and also provides medical products. The goal of this support is to give people from less-privileged regions access to appropriate and non-strenuous medical treatment.
Körber Pharma Software GmbH
Körber Pharma Software GmbH is the worldwide leading product-based software solution for the pharmaceutical and biotechnological production of medicaments. Körber aims at long-term and sustainable development and assumes social responsibility. The company supports the German Doctors in planning doctors‘ missions better with software support and help streams. Körber developed and provided suitable planning software for the German Doctors. Employees further support the doctors in their application of the software.
:response is an internationally active consulting firm focussing on sustainability and organizational responsibility which has received multiple awards. The founder, Arved Lüth, has contributed to the topic sustainability and organizational responsibility as a pioneer in Germany for over 25 years. We assist our customers from organizations, society, politics, and management in the general transformation into a future-oriented, economically sustainable mode of conduct, as well as in making small changes toward more sustainability. Our competencies include the complete range of services in sustainability management, from strategy consulting and implementation to organizational development and sustainability communication.
:response has accompanied the German Doctors in the development of the circle of supporters and has supported the association in various projects with professional know-how, such as the design of an influencer workshop in 2021.
Celerio has financially supported the German Doctors with specialist expertise and personal engagement of their colleagues since 2004 and was a member of the support group from 2011 to 2016. Celesio placed great value on the safety of medicines, which is an essential topic in developing countries. 32 Celesio pharmacists performed 41 missions in the projects. These volunteers were prepared for their mission with regular training courses. The support included:
- Advising the doctors on site on their choice of providers and producers of medicines,
- Setting up and running minilabs,
- Training local personnel and patients about the correct use of the minilab and medicaments,
- Running a central pharmacy in Calcutta to ensure the correct acquisition, storage and issue of medicaments,
- Setting up the Puspha Celesio Tuberculosis Pediatric Clinic in Calcutta and helping finance the hospital personnel.
What we achieved together:
Fake medicines are a serious danger for our patients. With the help of the minilab from Celesio, we were able to reduce the quote of fake medicines among those issued in our Nairobi project from over 9% to 0%. The success was even greater in Calcutta: the quote of fake drugs was over 30% in 2005; this could be reduced to about 4%. After setting up the central pharmacy in 2012, a reduction to 0% was also achieved in Calcutta in 2012. Building the Tuberculosis Pediatric Clinic also represented a huge step forward. Numerous children from the slums of Calcutta could be healed there.
Airtours (TUI Deutschland GmbH)
Airtours was an associated partner of the support group from 2011 to 2015 and supported the German Doctors with their specialist know-how. The goal was to organize and carryout donor trips to our projects at net cost price to thank our long-term supporters and partners in industry for their engagement and show them the urgency of our work.
Nanogate AG is a leading provider of high-performance surfaces, which have increasingly found application and provided solutions for emerging medical markets. Nanogate supports the German Doctors with diverse money-raising projects (Christmas activities, Karma Calendar, advertising materials, etc.). This is accompanied by active public relations at different occasions (events, regional networking, internal and external communication) to generate donations for the organization. Further projects re presently being prepared.
Warner Music Group Central Europe GmbH
Warner Music is an associated partner of the support group. Aside from regular financial donations, the company supports the German Doctors, for example, with its sales campaign “Help! Music donates”, which was carried out together with Amazon at Christmastime, 2019. This campaign managed to label more than 200 hard copies and 100 digital album titles of all kinds with a separate campaign logo and bid for them online. Warner Music donated 50 cents to the German Doctors for every bought or downloaded CD. Our project in Nairobi was delighted with this Christmas present of 25,000 Euros.